Welcome to the KingsChat Community!
... And thanks for joining us! We're excited about KingsChat, and are always happy to meet people who feel the same way. We want everyone to get the most out of KingsChat and the KingsChat community, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines. And enjoy your visit here!
LOOKING FOR SUPPORT?
You've come to the right place! But keep in mind that KingsChat is still in beta, and beta is about improving KingsChat. We're busy working hard to make KingsChat better so we've provided this open platform as a means of ensuring that everyone gets their questions answered and can contribute to growing the community. Responses are provided only to users who report issues responsibly, so please feel free to post about your issue or other interesting topics. Be sure to provide any information that's requested.
MAKE YOURSELF HEARD
Want to start a new discussion? First, be sure to read our FAQ and follow the links to make sure you're fully informed about KingsChat. Then spend some time browsing the forum, familiarize yourself with the tag system, and do a few searches for keywords related to your topic: it could be someone has already started a discussion about it!
When you're sure you're ready to start a discussion, please keep the following points in mind:
- Give it a good title! You'll get the best results if your title makes it clear what you want to talk about.
- Choose the right tag(s). This will increase the likelihood your post will be read and answered promptly.
- Don’t post repeatedly about the same topic, as doing so will tend to have the opposite effect.
- Remember, you don't need to sign your posts. We've got your profile to let us know who you are.
- Please make the effort to help us keep things organized.
MAKE YOUR REPLY COUNT
You're taking the time to participate in a discussion, in the hope that others will read your ideas and take them into consideration. So kindly make the effort to make your reply worth reading.
- Don't reply to a title. Take some time to read the OP, and at least scan the rest of the conversation first.
- Ask yourself if your reply adds to the discussion. If it doesn't, give it some more thought before posting.
- Avoid making one-word posts just to agree with someone; you can use the "Like" link for that.
- If your reply is likely to divert the course of the discussion, consider starting a new discussion instead.
No one's going to complain about the occasional joke or smart remark. We like to keep the mood light! But to keep things productive, as well, we ask that you try to avoid derailing a discussion altogether.
ABOVE ALL, BE COOL!
We're all here to talk about KingsChat, and to work together toward making it an even better application. We also ask that you avoid the following:
- Offensive or abusive language, as well as any kind of hate speech
- Posts intended to harass, impersonate, or defame others
- Attempts to abuse or expose the private information of others
- Obscene or sexually explicit content
- Spam, phishing posts, and any actions intended to deface this site
- Discussion of software piracy and similar topics
All the above are grounds for moderator action. If you have an issue with another member, we ask that you please don't confront them yourself. Please just use the Report command on the post in question, then leave it up to the staff to deal with the situation.
Our moderators may edit or delete any content that is offensive or disruptive to the flow of communication. Serious or repeated offenses may lead to suspension of the offending user's account. So, you know, be cool. 😎