Whenever you begin to use Wordpress, a lot of errors and technical grievous come. All these issues arrived due to system breakdown, server errors and more. But one of the most common problems faced by the users is “error establishing a database connection”. This error means that your Wordpress website is no longer communicate to your database. And after that, your websites go down. In such conditions, you need to fix this problem immediately before it affects on your website. For this, read this article to learn about the reasons behind this problem and their fixes.
What are the main reasons behind this issue?
One of the most common reasons behind this problem is an improper database connection establishment. So it’s very important to know about those factors before taking any step. You can also dial Wordpress phone number to get detailed information 1888-588-7141 behind the reasons of this problem. Well, you can read the below information:
· Incorrect login credentials for your database: The Wordpress database always utilized separate login details such as Username and Password. Suppose you had changed your login details in past, then your Wordpress website wouldn’t access the database.
· Corrupted Database: Due to installing the bad plug-in or other things may also become your Wordpress database corrupt.
· Server Errors: If your server is down due to your web hosting provider’s mistakes, then you often face this problem. So make sure that your database server is working properly.
What steps can be taken to resolve this problem?
All of the above-mentioned factors are responsible for Wordpress error in database that can easily fix if you will apply the proper steps. For this, go through the mentioned instructions:
Check your WP-Config File
WP-Config.php is the only single and most important file in your Wordpress installation process. It is the same place where you mentioned the details for Wordpress for your database. Suppose you have changed your database user password or root password, then you must have to change the WP-Config file as well. Before changing the file, verify that everything is same in your WP-Config file.
For this, check the below terms very carefully:
Define (‘DB_Name’, ‘database-name’);
Define (‘DB_User’, ‘database-username’);
Define (‘DB_Password’, ‘database-password’);
Define (‘DB_Host’, ‘localhost’);
The DB_Host value would not same as localhost. And it mostly depends on your host provider that can be different. Some experts also suggest that problem can be also resolved localhost with IP address.
For example, Define (‘DB_host’, ‘127.0.0.1:1234’);
The above IP address is just an example of IP address changing. The IP address can be different as per your service providers.
Create a New Database User and Password
You can create a new database on your Wordpress’s C panel and then access My SQL database. You can find it under the database tools. After that follow the below steps:
· First of all, tap on My SQL database and then wait until the MYSQL Database screen loads.
· Now scroll down and search the MY SQL users.
· Tap on the Add New User option, and then you need to enter a new Username and Password.
· After filling the details, tap on Create User and then remain a note of all the information for your Wp-config.php file.
· After that, assign the recently created user to your Wordpress database.
With the help of above-given steps, you can easily fix the error establishing in your Wordpress. If you are still confronting any problem after applying these steps, then feel free to dial Wordpress customer service number where you will obtain an effective support from the well-trained technicians. They will proffer best in class solutions to fix your Wordpress related problems. And in a very short span of time, they will fix your all kinds of Wordpress issues. You can dial this number across the world and they are 24/7 ready to assist you.